Which is the Best Antivirus for Your Android?
With the amount of people around the world using smartphones increasing, the need for more advanced and effective protection is crucial. If you are a tech-savvy Android owner, you probably already know that finding an Android antivirus app for your phone is a must if you want to have the best experience possible with your mobile device. By downloading a good mobile security application, you can not only protect sensitive information, but also increase the speed and quality in performance of your mobile device. You also probably know that there are plenty of options for app antivirus out there, all of them offering varying levels of protection for your phone while you are on the move.
However, in the modern era where viruses and malware have strengthened and phone theft is at an all-time high, not just any mobile antivirus application will do. You need the best antivirus app out there on your side if you really want to keep your information secure and your phone safe and sound and in the right hands. While there might be tons of apps to sift through, there are several things you can look for to identify the best possible antivirus and anti-theft solution for your phone, such as:
- The simple ability to scan for and remove any viruses, malware and other digital threats that seek to steal your personal or financial information, interfere with your phone’s operations or generally slow things down in your device.
- Scan Wi-Fi networks to identify any encryption threats that might exist on the network, and warn you of any and all potential risks.
- Offer you suggestions on how to maximize your battery life and phone’s storage by giving you the ability to delete unnecessary files, call logs, old SMS messages and much, much more.
- Giving you a way to wipe your phone’s SD card entirely, lock your phone and activate a locating service in the event that it’s stolen.
- Advanced options like Camera Trap, which takes a picture of those who input an incorrect password into your phone 3 or more times.
These benefits set the best antivirus apps apart from the rest, and get you the results you really want to see in a good phone protection application. Also, in the first 30-days of downloading the app, all of the amazing features the Pro version offers are available to you. AVG has an extensive and credible history of providing amazing antivirus products throughout the years. With over 25 years of experience, AVG constantly adapts and improves their products, in order to combat the rising threats and dangers out there. Hackers are finding more and more creative ways to deceive users and gain access to their sensitive information. As technology advances, our smartphones are gaining the ability to do a wide variety of tasks, which means the need to protect them is more evident than ever before. I suggest trying out AVG’S free 30-day trial and get one step ahead of hackers and their mischievous ways.
About Akshit Wadhwa
Akshit Wadhwa, a 12th grader, proficient Website Designer, Internet Marketer, Entrepreneur, Blogger, and Founder of AwwThemes who manages several sites and IM sites also, including BlogHaul.com which focuses on helping people to do better blogging and soon starting his own Company.